The sleek design of the AMSCO™ 600 Medium Steam Sterilizer meets your needs — maximizing throughput in a minimum footprint. Whether you are replacing a sterilizer or expanding a CSSD, the design of the AMSCO 600 Steam Sterilizer makes it an obvious choice.
Three sizes, compact units and fast cycles as standard
The AMSCO 600 Sterilizer is supplied in three sizes from 6, 8 and 10 STU to match the size of your Central Sterilization department (CSSD) with either single door or passthrough options
A wide range of steam supply and loading options
The AMSCO 600 Sterilizer can be supplied in a range of steam supply configurations to match your hospital facilities and expectations
Conformance to Standards
The AMSCO 600 Sterilizer conforms with EN 285 and is designed to be validated to EN ISO 17665 in your hospital.
• All pipework upstream of the sterilizer chamber is 316L quality stainless steel with all sanitary and selected tri-clamp fittings to maintain steam quality
• Fully warranted construction 15-year chamber warranty and the industry’s only two-year gasket warranty
• Steam activated gasket that never requires lubrication
• Fully jacketed chamber to maximise heat distribution and minimise chamber condensation
• Dual pressure and temperature sensors, and utility shut-off valves as standard
• Save water with the 2-stage electric vacuum pump
• Sensors minimize water cooling needs
• Conserve utilities with programmable auto-utilities shutdown
• Minimize heat loss with fully insulated chamber
• Seamlessly connect and get immediate results from your AMSCO 600 Medium and Celerity™ STEAM Incubator using ConnectAssure Technology.