The V-PRO™ maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System is designed to deliver great performance, reliability and safety for your daily needs.
Fast sterilization cycle
Experience the speed of the innovative Fast Non Lumen Cycle and process devices
Fast Non Lumen Cycle: 16 minutes, max. 5 kg Non Lumen Cycle: 28 minutes, max. 23 kg Flexible Cycle: 35 minutes, max. 11 kg, mixed loads Lumen Cycle: 55 minutes, 7 kg, stainless steel
Bigger and better
The V-PRO™ maX 2 has a shorted cycle time and a larger chamber capacity, which allows for increase productivity and a reduced expense.
Fast Non Lumen Cycles use half the Sterilant compared to all other V-PRO™ Sterilizer Cycles, lowering your cost-per-cycle.
Fastest results in the industry
Celerity™ 20 HP Biological Indicator with 20-minute read
Compliance Made Simple
Driven by real-time data delivered from the V-PRO™ maX 2 Sterilizer and Celerity™ HP Incubator to your facilities tracking system, ConnectAssure Technology allows your staff to focus on what matters most – supporting the OR.
Simple, intuitive cycle selection via large icons make training and day-to-day use easy and hands-free loading using an innovative foot pedal makes loading quick and easy.
• Overall dimensions: Single door (838 x 962 x 1908 mm); Single Door Cabinet (838 x 973 x 1908 mm); Double Door Recessed (838 x 1010 x 1908 mm)
• Chamber size of 432 x 381 x 826 mm
• Chamber usable volume: 136 L
• Hands-free loading
• Fitted with an aluminum chamber and door with a rubber gasket
• Automatic door locking mechanism during the entire sterilization cycle
• The display is a 640 x 480 pixel resolution, 10.4” screen
• Fitted with an alphanumerical impact printer to provide an easy-to-read permanent record of the sterilization cycle
• RFID technology notifies you of remaining Sterilant and cup expiration to help reduce waste
• Printer provides 5.7mm, 24-character-wide cycle tape and paper take up
• Moisture check to verify the load is dry
• Built-in reservoir in the V-PRO™ sterilizer stores the VAPROX™ HC sterilant and prevents the use of VAPROX™ HC sterilant in case of aborted cycles
• Only accepts VAPROX™ HC Sterilant Cups. The System automatically tracks the amount of VAPROX™ HC Sterilant used and the sterilant expiration date
• Full range of accessories and indicators