The STERIS 5085 General Surgical Table quickly and easily adapts to virtually every surgical specialty. Higher weight limit, exceptionally low height and a large imaging area means no more inflexible, dedicated specialty tables.
Quick, one-touch patient posturing is enabled by the 5085's intuitive hand control's pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up. The easy-to-read LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
The 5085 can be easily upgraded to the STERIS 5085 SRT. The 5085's unique drive wheel allows one caregiver to safely and easily move patients from pre-op to OR to post-op.
5085 key benefits:
• Accommodates virtually all patients with generous weight and height ranges
• Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
• Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
• Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
• Facilitates quick and safe patient positioning with an easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand control
• Contours to virtually all patient postures with four section tabletop
• Compensates for uneven OR floors with self-leveling floor locks
• Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor
• Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
Table Height Range : 22,8" to 42.05" (581x1080 mm)
Tablestop Slide Range : 9" (227 mm) to head, 9" to foot
Table Rotation : n/a*
Patient Weight Capacity** : 1,200 Ib. (544 kg) patient support, includes raise/lower (centered on the column) - 1,000 Ib (454 kg) full table articulation (centered on the coumn) - 600 Ib (272 kg) full table articulation, including slide