The STERIS 5085 Harmony Surgical Table is a mobile, electrohydraulically operated surgical table designed to support virtually all general and bariatric surgical procedures including cardiac and vascular, endoscopic, gynecology, urology, nephrectomy, neurology, ophthalmologic and orthopedic with the addition of STERIS table accessories.
Designed to quickly and easily adapt to virtually every surgical specialty, the 5085 Harmony Surgical Table offers a higher weight limit, exceptionally low height and a large imaging area.
The surgical table supports infection control measures with a hook and loop fastener-free table pad attachment and a flush rail design that eliminates exposed screws, making it easier to clean.
The STERIS 5085 Harmony Surgical Table:
• Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section and shorter base at foot end
• Accommodates virtually all patients with generous weight (up to 1,200 lbs.) and height ranges
• Offers optional Featherweight Leg Section that complies with AORN Safe Handling principles
• Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
• Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
• Contours to virtually all patient postures with four section tabletop
• Compensates for uneven OR floors with self-leveling floor locks
• Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor
• Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
The 5085 Harmony Surgical Table's unique features promote compliance with infection prevention measures in the OR:
• Table Pad Attachment Alternative to hook and loop fastener – Unique, hook and loop fastener-free table pad attachment
• Sleek Siderails – Flush side rails absent of exposed screws for easier cleaning
The 5085 Harmony Surgical Table's strong, yet flexible design provides an exceptionally low height for MIS, robotic, and bariatric techniques without sacrificing the height needed for orthopedic and cardiac procedures.
The operating table's large imaging area permits clear, high quality images crucial for today's MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurological procedures. The narrow column and generous longitudinal slide allows 100% access for the C-arm and surgical team without patient reorientation.
Featherweight Leg Section
The modular, removable leg section's carbon fiber construction makes it strong, lightweight and ideal for imaging. The surgical table's featherweight leg section allows for flexibility in movement and function to experience standard articulation capabilities.