When it comes to surgical tables, STERIS sets the bar. The CMAX® surgical table range has always stood out for its excellence and quest for useful innovation. Now, with the 2 new models CMAX® 3 and CMAX® 3-Drive, we are setting a new standard. This range allows us to accurately respond to surgeons’ needs, whatever their discipline.
58cm: a record low!
STERIS tables are the outcome of continuous consultation with surgeons and doctors. Certain specialists, such as those who do minimally invasive and endoscopic surgery, expressed their need for extra-low tables to enable more practical intervention, plus optimal comfort and access. By combining a 45º Trendelenburg and extreme slide, the CMAX® surgical table is ideal for bariatric surgery (up to 500 kg*), bringing the lowest setting to 27 cm.
Smart hand control
The intuitive Bluetooth remote control allows you to configure the desired position with one hand; it also stores several positions in the memory. A warning system (ALS: Auto Limit Sensor) prevents combinations of movements that could pose a risk to equipment. For ultimate security, all the functions are also available on a contingency keyboard located on the table’s column.
The CMAX® surgical tables are available with all the existing accessories to suit all types of surgeon. In the quest for continuous improvement, the STERIS catalogue of options and accessories is continuously being added to by the STERIS development team, fully in keeping with the brand’s quality standards.
• 454mm table top slide for extreme positioning access
• 45° Trend/Reverse Trend provide access for modern surgical techniques
• Radiolucent table top along the entire length
• Narrow column offset on the base for maximum clinical access
• Interchangeable headrests and leg positioners
• Electrical emergency backup system for all table movements
• Low profile base for clear imaging access
• Innovative Hi-lock system for smooth and safe table top configuration