Electro Lube is an anti-stick phospholipid solution intended to be used on electrodes to reduce sticking during an electrosurgical procedure. Using Electro Lube helps reduce the build up of eschar on the instrument tips during the procedure, helping reduce the number of handbacks needed for eschar removal.
Electro Lube is an anti-stick solution made of natural and non-synthetic fatty acid having no known side effects to the patient. Electro Lube is used for a procedure that includes the use of electrodes to cut or cauterize tissue.
Electro Lube is sterilized by gamma irradiation at a certified vendor facility.
Electro Lube is a single patient use solution.
Electro Lube est un dispositif médical de classe IIB marqué CE. Lire attentivement les instructions figurant dans la notice d’utilisation et sur l’étiquetage pour utiliser ce matériel en toute sécurité.
• 4ml bottle of Electro Lube (anti-stick solution)
• Foam pad (radiopaque) with adhesive backing
• Sterile, ready-to-use
• Aims to reduce eschar build-up
• Reduces tissue sticking to cautery tip
• Saves time and improves quality of electrosurgery process1
• Single use
• Shelf life: 3 years
• Storage conditions: Store in cool and dry area in the original container
• Package size: 22.2cm L x 15.2cm W x 10.6cm H